Saturday, March 30, 2013

How you can move / install steam onto an exterior Hard Disk





this video shows how you can install steam to your exterior or any other hard disk.

Related Content

How can I move my Steam saves from One hard drive to another? - Arqade
I'm planning to upgrade my computer's hard drive and I'm not using an imaging program because I'm clean installing - How can I move my Steam game files and game saves ...
Can You Install Programs on an External Hard Drive? - YouTube
My wife used my laptop for her paintshop ProX5 work. I bought her a Chrome Notebook - which has way to load programs onto it as it is dependent on the cloud.
How to Transfer Steam To External Hard Drive - YouTube
i have alot of games on my laptop and i have to format it for some problems but i dont want to delete my games so i have a protable hard disk so i didnt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment